2021 Financial Aid Night
Below is a link to register for "Everything You Need to Know About College Financial Aid" virtual workshop on October 18th @7:00pm. Even if you cannot attend live, you will receive an email the next day with the recording along with slides from the presentation (but you still need to register!)
We strongly recommend that you watch our webinar before submitting your financial aid applications.
FYI: There is no deadline at any college in the country before November 1st
Among other things, financial aid experts will discuss:
- What common mistakes NOT to make on your financial aid applications that cost families money every year
- Will you qualify for financial aid & How to maximize aid eligibility
- How do the Ivys, NESCACs and other elite schools award money?
- What to do if you don't qualify for financial aid?
- How to present assets on financial aid applications – Home, 529’s, retirement, etc.
- Which colleges are the most generous?
- How to leverage colleges against one another
- Overview and timeline of the financial aid process
- FAFSA & CSS/PROFILE tips and timelines
- Live Q & A
- NEW - Changes as of 1/06/21 to the financial aid process you NEED to know about
College Funding Services